Category: Loves spirituality
Silent Sunday- ish. A great one to work or even meditate to. X
Mmmmmmmmmm that’s all I have to say about this….
I choose Life and an Army of Love. X
Please don’t think that because this blog is only about the light and the positive, that I live in some Disney delusion about life. Or even some Disney life.
Or even that life has magically stopped being life for me, and I have avoided all hardships. That the perceptual guidance system and eternal teacher that is life has missed me out somehow.
I am blessed yes and have had a blessed life too, but please don’t think that I do not see the skies as dark and bleak sometimes. Or that I have not seen the full spectrum of life on earth and that I don’t understand the shade.
There have been times, years even where I was so lost that I had trouble finding the will or the strength to even be able to get up and face the day. I most definitely have.
It got so bad at one time that I reached a point of such disenchantment with everything that I didn’t see the point of even bringing a child into a world such as this…
Dark I know and the complete polar opposite of how I feel now, or how the real me feels.
So what changed?
Well let’s face it, all that could have changed is my attitude towards it all and I think my attitude to gratitude too I guess. The Universe just is and hasn’t changed coincidentally for anyone ever, so the change must have come from me.
How had I gone from the happiest, confident, capable, hopeful, glimmering joy of a child. As I believe all children are born…and end up like that?
I went from my lifelong dream of having a big happy, buzzing home, full of life, lots of kids, nature and dogs even….To that.
Sad when that happens really, when we get so squashed and re shaped in weird amorphous ways until in the end you don’t even recognise yourself.
But precisely perhaps because I have felt all of this and more for far too many years, is exactly why Instead now I choose life.
What I have learnt to do instead, is to see it all yes, light and dark which is far more constructive than wishing, hoping, avoiding or ignoring things unrealistically.
Though now I try to actively only focus my attention on the positives in any thing I see and surround my self with the same.
I cannot tell you how this one thing has revolutionised my life and my thinking. What a vast change in the energy it attracts when you do too.
How everything then looks like a blessing. Even looking back on things in your life that are gone and past are seen differently too.
All those perceived disasters are now actually blessings and the universe trying desperately to help us out of where we are not thriving and get us where we should be going.
It was just wearing a f***ing good disguise. Lol
Believe me I could write a whole blog just called, Ranty me or how to change the world with love. But let’s face it there are millions of places to moan and vent. Places that extensively only seem to focus on negatives and the bad, like the news.
I have learnt it does not help and it does not serve me at all and In fact it does the opposite and attracts more of the same. Like attracts like. So why would I bother with anything other than all the loveliness.
Instead now, I ALWAYS choose Life, Always choose Love…..Always choose Light and always choose kindness for all, but not forgetting to add me to the list too.
So This is why I created this blog Really as all of our our little save haven of such. A place where we revel in the positive, the creation, the light, the good energy and always the love.
Where we come to get away from all that negative news, where we only look up to the stars.
Imagine what could be done with a whole worldwide army of love all sending out that kind of positive energy into the world.
Mmmmmmmmmy kind of place.
55 FAMOUS AND WISE CHINESE PROVERBS, QUOTES, AND SAYINGS ABOUT SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, LOVE AND LIFE, shared from the fabulous Savvy101.life with huge thanks
Chinese Proverbs – Inspirational Words Of Wisdom
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of Chinese proverbs is Fortunecookies. We all love a taste of these cookies and the wisdom that come with them. But did you know that Fortune cookies can trace their origin to Kyoto, Japan? Well, that’s a story for another day.
Today, we are going to discuss Chinese proverbs. The nature of the Chinesedialect lends itself to idioms and proverbs. With just a few characters, the Chinese language can easily convey a complex thought.
Most sayings and proverbs in the Chinese language are hard to trace their origins. Some of them can go all the way back to the Dao De Jing and Yi Jing ancient classic. On top of that, these saying typically relate to specific people or even places in Chinese history. Such proverbs can be a bit hard to understand especially for non-Chinese individuals.
What’s more, translating Chinese sayings to English is not an easy thing. In some cases, you might find that you will not get a similar construct or meaning in English. Therefore, translating such statements can be difficult. All in all, experts were able to interpret some of the Chinese proverbs to English.
So What Is Wisdom And Why Is It So Important?
If you want to be a leader someday, it’s important to grow and gain wisdom. More importantly, wisdom is not something that you will learn in school. I’m sure you agree with me there’s no subject that will practically teach you how to be wise.
But you can use your knowledge in the right way. Some of the reasons why wisdom is so important includes;
- Good Character: I believe having a strong character will help you go through your tough times with ease. With a strong character, you will be able to positively impact the people around you. Most importantly you will be able to culture the wisdom in you.
- Good Judgment: with wisdom, obstacles and challenges will be a simple walk in the park. That’s because you will have developed good judgment. But you should remember that this comes from experience and time. When you have good judgment, you will always solve problems, overcome obstacles, picture better results and keep on moving forward.
It’s a fact that wisdom comes from time and experience. That’s actually the reason why we generally perceive older people to be wiser than everyone else. But that shouldn’t mean that you cannot become wise while you are still young. On the contrary, it only means that you should practice and master your specific art or job.
Wise people will always remember and learn from their past experiences. The most important bit is that you should always move forward. Do not live in your past. Keep striving to make your today better than yesterday and your tomorrow better than today. That’s the only way you will become wiser than your age.
But of course there’s still a lot more to say about being wise and how important it is to your daily routines. Well, I hope these saying translated from the Chinese language will help you develop yourself and give you wisdom. Here’s a list of inspirational words of wisdom from the Chinese language.
Translated Chinese Proverbs Of Wisdom
- “If you don’t do stupid things you won’t end up in tragedy.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A little patience will spoil great plans.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Chinese Proverb
- “If you bow at all, bow low.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A book holds a house of gold.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Talk does not cook rice.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A man who cannot tolerate small misfortunes can never accomplish great things.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Water flows in only to flow out.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Happiness is the best cosmetics.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A good name is better than a good face.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Keep the general goal in sight while tackling daily tasks.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Where there is life there is hope.” – Chinese Proverb
- “No man is a perfect man; no gold is sufficiently bare.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Ignorance is bliss.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Disaster comes from careless talk.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Every child born has innate goodness.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Control your emotions or they will control you.” – Chinese Proverb
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A smile will gain you ten more years of life.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Patience is a bitter plant, but its fruit is sweet.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Distant water does not put out a nearby fire.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The more acquaintances you have, the less you know them.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Only one who can swallow an insult is a man.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The person attempting to travel two roads at once will go nowhere.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A single conversation with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Disaster comes from a careless talk.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A candle lights others and consumes itself.” – Chinese Proverb
- “You reap what you sow.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Every step makes a footprint.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Love the house and its crow.” – Chinese Proverb
- “With love, water is enough; without love, food doesn’t satisfy.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A gentleman’s friendship is insipid as water.” – Chinese Proverb
- “In hardship, we see true friendship.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Distance tests a horse’s strength. Time reveals a person’s character.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The temptations to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Silence is a source of great strength.” – Chinese Proverb
- “If you survived a storm, you won’t be bothered by the rain.” – Chinese Proverb
- “When anger rises, think of the consequences.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Giving your son a skill is better giving him one thousand pieces of gold.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Even though you have ten thousand fields, you can only eat one measure of rice a day.” – Chinese Proverb
- “What you cannot avoid, welcome.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Every smile makes you a day younger.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Continually give, continually gain.” – Chinese Proverb
- “When you drink the water, remember the spring.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The old are the precious gem in the center of the household.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Tiger father begets tiger son” – Chinese Proverb
- “Deep thoughts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Eat less, taste more.” – Chinese Proverb
I’m sure you’ve already figured out that wisdom is not something that comes to you out of the blues. Don’t just lay back on your bed and expect to be wise. Take a chance and experience new things in life and fail. Then pick yourself up and try again but don’t repeat the same mistakes you did the last time. Be happy!
Photo By: Pixabay
GnOM ! Monday Meditation With Wayne Dyer.
Let’s start the week with a wonderful little guided meditation From the Blessing that is Wayne Dyer.
Wordless Wednesday, with Wayne Dyer.
I thought I would let Wayne do the talking today in a 101 ways. I love everything he has done, but I thought this would be a great start.
With Love X